Wednesday 6 March 2013

Ella's Kitchen // Poster Development

I have been working on developing a poster to go along with our table top interactive tree, to be placed behind the tree, or to be distributed to clients.

The poster will feature the tree as it signifies growing up to be big & strong and we really want to communicate that this is what Ella's Kitchen will help with.



You can see above that I have just created a clipping mask and lowered the opacities of the layers to get this grass effect.  The colour of the top layer has been eye-dropped from one of the leaves (the tree which Katie drew up).  


The text used in the image below is 'milkmoustachio' I think it is too illegible.  I want the text I use to be quite similar to child's hand writing while also being legible.  I shall keep looking...

 The text used below is 'little miss priss,' it is more legible but I think it should be bolder.




The next font I tried out was 'jskang.'  It works better because it is bolder and looks more child - like.



 

In this image I have used 'pencil pete'



No comments:

Post a Comment