Wednesday 8 February 2012

Critique Feedback

Design Direction:




  • Works well as a set
  • Lots of outcomes
  • Images link to one another
  • Relatable
Design Development:

  • Designs have developed into lots of products
  • Made it work for each one
  • Increase information on map? Photography?  Able to relate to?
Visual Quality:

  • Eye-catching
  • Effective
  • Colourful
  • Relevant
  • Really Good
Technical Competence

  • Used different variety of skills
  • Thought outside the box
Additional Comments


Maybe experiment with wristbands further but they look amazing still.


I agree with the feedback I have been given and I would have liked to make the map more legible however I think photographs would not fit in with the style of the design and might stand out and look funny.  If I was to re-design the wristbands again I would like to have them printed on the real paper wristband stock if I could get my hands on some.

No comments:

Post a Comment