Wednesday 1 February 2012

Knockengorroch Re-Brand

Designs so far...  Wristbands for Under 18's, Over 18's and Stewards.  Stickers to collect to remember the festival.  A couple of t-shirt designs to sell on.  


Below is the map of the festival ground.  It is to be folded up in the 'hot-dog' format with the line-up printed on the back.  Unfortunately before printing I didn't think to put markings for a trail/road running through the field.  


Below is the line-up poster I have designed.  I quite like the layout however If I could spend more time on it I would like to refine it more by moving around the images and dropping the title slightly lower down.


The Front of the flyer so far. 


The Back of the flyer.


Label Designs to fix to the final printed t-shirts.


Image edited on illustrator to be printed on a Canvas Tote Bag.

Last Minute Canvas Tote Bag Design :), influence taken from illustrator, Julia Pott.


No comments:

Post a Comment