Thursday 15 March 2012

DPS// Development

My original idea was to create shapes in the background which reflect Steph's interests however the design became too messy and just wasn't working.


I then moved on to make more simple shapes using the shape tool and the rotate tool.


This helped create a more crisp and simple design which I think (after looking more closely into her blog) Steph would appreciate this more.


On the left page I think I will have this design, if not something similar and then keep to the same simple design on the right hand page but will obviously include body copy.




I took influence from a design my partner created by using low opacity stripes, unfortunately I don't think it works behind the text but I would like to experiment further with this and see if I can make it work.





No comments:

Post a Comment