Wednesday 17 April 2013

UK Greetings Card // Initial Starting Point

Below you can see the process and development of my illustrations and how they progressed to the computer and then onto the laser cutter.





I decided that the above illustrations were too simple so I developed it further onto this:

I then traced the lines with the pen tool.




I created multiple amounts of the shapes to allow me to make multiple russian dollls


I thought this illustration could be suitable for men or women



The owl could be suitable for younger people

The VW van could be suitable for correspondance to men and women and children, could be used for birthdays, bon voyage, anything really.


I have left my cards as blank correspondence cards to enable the user to use the cards for any occasion they may choose.





No comments:

Post a Comment