Thursday 2 May 2013

It's a BUN-TING // It's a Bunting Thing

For the Bunting Packaging I have been experimenting with typography.  I always struggle when it comes to type but doing it in this layout is helping as I can compare the differences that I have made.  To experiment with the bunting packaging I have also bought some paper and acetate to make mock - up designs before I design the format and take it onto the computer.


I have taken inspiration mostly from the designs below.  The brown paper has the rustic, home made feel that I want the packaging to have.

This design I like because it has a 'lucky dip' feel.  Also the simple delicate stitch going through the top of the bag is a nice touch.


The black ink on brown paper here is very effective, I like the delicate lettering.



The buttons used here makes this packaging more interactive and resealable/closeable.


I was already considering making paper doiley bunting but hadn't considered using it in the packaging.  I think it works really well here as an easy way of decorating a plain bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment