Thursday 2 May 2013

What is Good // Where to Sell Bunting

I went down to Full Circle Bar & Cafe the other day to enquire about selling my bunting there, unfortunately I didn't get to speak to the manager but one of his colleagues and he said that he was sure that the owner of Full Circle would be very supportive of me selling my bunting there and to go down another day to speak to him.  

As I wanted to have confirmation of somewhere to sell my bunting I went to ask Mamsy, the owner of Mamsys Thai Restaurant in Hyde Park.  The restaurant has lots of artwork on the walls which is for sale, so I thought i'd be in with a chance.  Luckily enough Mamsy said he thought it was a great idea and asked me to design a poster to go in the window to advertise the bunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment