Thursday 16 May 2013

What is Good // Possible Further Future Product Range

As I have really enjoyed this project and feel like it is something I would like to carry on with in the future, I have got a friend of mine now also making bunting so we are going to join forces and use this project as a basis for selling our own Handmade Crafts in the future.

Further Products we are thinking of selling:

Dreamcatchers
Hand-sewn purses
Customized Fairy Lights

We plan to sell things like bunting and dream catchers at Mamsys restuarant and also at festivals this summer as we hope to do a full summer of festivals and we think these products would go down a treat.  

Below is my first attempt at making a dream catcher.  I learned how to weave the thread from an online tutorial.  I now plan to make giant dream catchers for decoration, using hula hoops as the base.  





Also everybody loves cake.. well nearly everybody!


For my friend Lisa's Birthday, as I have bunting on the brain I made her some Bunting Cupcakes (which you may have seen on my homepage).  This is definitely a possibility for selling.




No comments:

Post a Comment