Friday 10 May 2013

What is Good // Logo Design

For the logo design, I wanted it to reflect the brand/ products I am creating.  As the products are quite feminine and all packaged in natural brown colours, it seemed relevent to have an illustration.  I didn't want to limit myself to creating a logo which was only suitable for bunting as in the future I would like to broaden my product range.

You can see below a few of the small circular drawings are idea's for a logo design.  I then tried to take the design onto the computer.  However, when computer generated, I struggled to achieve a similar effect.



I then went back to sketching and after a while I drew out this pattern, which I think, is a good shape and size for a logo and could also cover many different products.  I then took a picture of the drawing and digitalised it from there.



 


Below you can see my logo design on the price tags which I designed to go on the bunting packages.  I am pleased with how they have turned out, now they just need whole punched and some string added!  These tags could also be used for anything which I may decide to sell in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment