Tuesday 15 January 2013

Feel Good Drinks // Design Sheet // Initial Drawings

 To begin the feel good brief I have drawn up some design sheets.  I want the designs to be bright colours as it states in the brief that feel good want their customers to smile.  I originally came up with the idea that the entire bottle would be covered in fruit and the flavour of the drink would be a peelable fruit sticker.


 

I then decided that having the whole bottle covered in fruit would be quite hard for me to re-create or make mock ups of, and thought that perhaps it could be too costly.  I then decided to stick to the original label shape and place my fruit illustrations onto that.  

The idea of giving out free fruity keyrings will help promote the brand and get it more noticed.  The item could be a collectable and get people to carry on buying into the brand.  The keyrings would probably be limited edition due to costs.



No comments:

Post a Comment