Tuesday 15 January 2013

ISTD // Information Booklet Research

Here are some screen shots of the booklet that I took to the crit.


After the crit I took a trip to the bike shop opposite Leeds Train Station and picked up info packs, flyers and leaflets about cycling in Leeds.  This primary research helped me to realise what was missing from my booklet, so I have decided to make an A3 hot dog fold to give me more space and more pages to work with.  

Information to be included:

Top 10 Attractions
Why you should Choose Cylcing
Places to hire bikes in Leeds
Where you can download the app from 

and the map will be on the reverse (fold out map).

Here are the examples of pre-existing leeds cycle information.  I'm pleased I went to have a look as they have helped me with inspiration and information for my own cycle info book.









No comments:

Post a Comment