Tuesday 15 January 2013

Feel Food Drinks // Design Boards

So far my design boards don't have any text on them but these are not the final ones, just a way that I've been keeping track of my progress in illustrator really.

I got a bit carried away drawing fruit and editing them in illustrator before I actually checked the flavours of the sparkling range of feel good drinks and got them a bit wrong, but at least it's good practice! 
 


Below are a few different label design idea's.  The one on the left was my original idea to have the bottle completely covered in fruit illustrations.

  

Below you can see what the fruit illustrations look like when merged together to make a label shape.  I think it is quite effective, especially the lemon one in the middle.  The kiwi one can be disregarded but it is still an example .. maybe even a possible future flavour!



Below I was just experimenting further with what I could do with the illustrations, I thought perhaps I could screen print these.  I might do this in my own time for my personal practice as it isn't particularly relevant to the brief.



No comments:

Post a Comment