Monday 28 January 2013

Web Design // Development

Preparing my images for web.  I was originally going to use light box to display a gallery of photographs but decided I only wanted a few images over the whole website.  To fit in with the overall design of the page I have drawn up some frames and scanned them in to create frames around the image.


I've then pasted the vector versions of the frames as smart objects in photoshop.  I have created documents the size of the column width and resized the images so they are suitable and saved the files for web on medium quality.


This is how the images look when placed on the website (previewed in safari)



Below you can see on the style sheet and the coding for the image and text shown above.




My Website so far, you can see what the rollover buttons appear like when hovered over:


Below is the stage make up page:












No comments:

Post a Comment